The Most Haunted Places in the United States
One of the things I am hoping to accomplish on this site is to provide people with accurate and interesting information about haunted locations. My list of the "most haunted places" are the places that I feel may be the most haunted in the United States.
Some of things you can find on these pages include:
- A brief history of the location.
- A summary of the haunting.
- Cool facts about the location.
- Information about any false claims the location makes.
- Links to any paranormal investigations done.
- Links to books and articles about the location.
- Videos about the haunting.
- Tour information (if available).
- Contact information for the location.
So far, my list for the most haunted locations includes:
- Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg Battlefield in Pennsylvania
- Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, California
- Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, Louisiana
- The Queen Mary in Long beach, California
- Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado
- Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Louisville, Kentucky
- The Whaley House in San Diego, California
- The White House in Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor's Grove Cemetery in Chicago, Illinois
Please check back as I'll be adding more sites as time allows.
All material is ©2010 by Darcy Oordt, unless stated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Content cannot be used elsewhere without written permission.